ZDY Series Cylindrical Gear Reducer
Reducer with hard tooth surface includes parallel shaft and vertical shaft series.
Parallel shaft reducer is manufactured according to national standard (JB/T 8853-2001).
The products are optimized designed with advanced level international. It includes 3 series of ZDY (single-stage), ZLY (two-stage) and ZSY (three-stage).
Vertical shaft reducer is manufactured according to national standard (JB/T9002-1999) and used as driving device that has vertical arrangement of input and output shaft, and it includes 3 series of DBY, DCY and DFY.
(1) Input rotate speed n1<=1500r/min.
(2) Gear wheel driving peripheral speed is ≤ 20m/sec.
(3) Ambient temperature is -40℃~50℃. If it is < 0℃, lubricant should be preheated to > 0℃ before startup. Running both forward and backward are available for this reducer.
(4) All gears are made of high-quality alloy steel and treated with carburizing and quenching, with tooth surface hardness up to 54~62HRC.
(5) The transmission efficiency is high, single-stage up to 98%, two-stage up to 96%, three-stage up to 94%.
(6) Small size, light weight, high precision, large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
(7) Normally oil sump lubrication is used, with cooling naturally. If thermal power cannot achieve, circular oil lubrication of fan may be used, and cooled with cooling coil pipe.
Applicable for the industries such as metallurgy, mine, chemical industry, construction material, hoisting, transportation, textile, paper making, instrument, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, and energy industry.